Brief description :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer (2+Years of Experience) to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.Immediate Joining Is Preferred. Key Responsibilities
- Visualize and should design web app and mobile app UIs with a proper understanding of customer requirements.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Designing graphic images, infographics, banners, cover pictures for product websites, social media, and blogs.
- Proven UI designing experience (2+ Years) and demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- HTML Conversion.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org