Job Description :
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards standards
- Converting web design PSDs/AIs to responsive HTML/CSS
- Creating responsive and cross-browser compatible website designs.
Preferred skills :
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Experience and knowledge of UI/UX for desktop as well as mobile apps UI.
- Experience of at least around 1-3 years in designing web pages of various kind from CSS3/HTML5 as well as CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Ability to independently conceptualize web pages for various themes, create PSD and convert them into HTML.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatible designs and creating cross-browser compatible designs
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Basic understanding of SEO friendly web designs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: