Experience – 1-2 years
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great web & mobile app design for our clients.The candidate will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Main duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites,applications & Mobile apps, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ projects. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Create graphics and designs for websites.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Gather feedback from teams and follow an iterative process.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web, in particular with native mobile UI
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Interested Candidates may please send your Resumes to email@example.com with subject line ‘ UI/UX Engineer’ and please mention Years of Experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period (If Applicable) on the body part.