Experience: 0-4Yrs Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
Reach us: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
We are looking for a UE technical artist to help create visually stunning real-time content. The UE Tech artist will work closely with the performance capture team to create high-quality animated characters, fully developed environments, and an optimized real-time rendering setup.
• Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup, and general workflows inside UE4.
• At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
• Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ in a UE4 environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
• Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating the technical artistic ability that includes Unreal-based work.
• Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Utilize Unreal’s blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements, and scripted events in different environments.
• Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
• Problem solves and determines out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
• Leverage performance captures technologies such as Motion Capture, Facial Capture, and camera compositing
• Optimize UE scenes for the latest and greatest GPU, CPU, and cloud rendering technologies.