Urgent requirements for US IT recruiters for our staffing operations at office in Trivandrum, Technopark
- Source candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to referrals, networking, internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, referrals, and user/technical groups.
- Must have minimum 2 -6 Years’ experience in US hiring.
- Screen and build a pipeline of candidates and provide a constant source of candidates for up and coming requirements.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on Hire Networks and our processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals, Job Postings.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) position.
- Uploading the data of the offered selected and rejected
- Candidates into the internal database & maintaining the same.
- Relevant experience into US Staffing from 0.6 -3 years.
- Full-cycle recruitment and area staffing strategy responsibilities.
- Partnering with senior leadership on recruitment strategies for all technical and functional recruitment.
- Complete Recruitment Cycle for Technical and Non-Technical Skills.
- Position postings, direct sourcing/cold calling, sourcing from resume databases, creative idea generation, etc.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with complete understanding of the US Staffing process.
- Should be comfortable working in night-shifts
- Experience working in US IT recruitment.
- Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing.
- Utilize various job boards: LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice etc.
Email : email@example.com