We are looking for self-motivated individuals with great work ethic and attention to detail to be a part of our Data Analysis Team. The Data Analyst is involved in the quality control of data being acquired and processed by the Binary Fountain platform.
The responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Review identify issues and take corrective actions on review comments processed by Binary Fountain’s proprietary Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine.
- Investigate and identify root cause for NLP misses and errors, suggest corrective actions for recurring discrepancies
- Collect and report on real-time quality metrics
- Help identify process improvement opportunities
- The ideal candidate for this position would possess:
- Minimum of bachelor’s Degree
- Works effectively both independently and as a team
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be flexible and ability to stretch in times of shorter deadlines
- High commitment to exceed performance expectations; result-oriented approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred Candidates who are willing to work in night shifts.
Walk in Details:
- Date: 13/05/2019
- Time: 9.00AM – 11.00AM & 2:00PM – 4.00PM
- Venue: Binary Fountain, L4, Ground Floor (Level -1), Tejaswini, Technopark Phase I, Trivandrum, Kerala 695581, INDIA
- Office +91 (471) 409 9100
Walk-In Entry Pass
- Candidates are requested to apply for an entry Pass to Technopark Campus to attend the Walk-In interview through mobile app/ web browser. Once the pass is applied, an URL will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number/ e-mail id for generating their entry pass. Candidates have to generate their pass from the URL and show the softcopy at the Entrance Gate.
- Candidates who do not have access to a smartphone can print their hardcopy of the entry pass on the scheduled date of the interview from the self-operating kiosk available at the reception by entering OTP number received on their number or email.
Website URL: vms.technopark.org
Note: Original certificates will be verified at the Entry Gate for the Walk-In interview entry.