Walk in Starting on: 02/11/2021
Closing on: 02/11/2021
Time: 09:30 AM To 06:00 PM
- 3 or more years of experience in developing software, preferably firmware, for Real-Time communication embedded systems.
- Experience working with various communication and networking protocols.
- Deep understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces and Operating Systems.
- Proficiency in programming in C language.
- Linux Driver Development knowledge – advantage
- Knowledge and experience in wireless technologies such as 802.11, LTE or similar – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in embedded Linux – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP and L2 networking – advantage.
Walk-In Entry Pass
Candidates are requested to apply for an entry Pass to Technopark Campus to attend the Walk-In interview through mobile app/ web browser. Once the pass is applied, an URL will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number/ e-mail id for generating their entry pass. Candidates have to generate their pass from the URL and show the softcopy at the Entrance Gate.
Candidates who do not have access to a smartphone can print their hardcopy of the entry pass on the scheduled date of the interview from the self-operating kiosk available at the reception by entering OTP number received on their number or email.