Job Description :
Work with us on an exciting journey of re-architecting the best in class product for hotel distribution and channel management engine to a cloud ready, micro services based application. The application re-architecting on to a framework based on the latest technology.
- Perform development of the product with a sound understanding of the business end goal.
- Help in designing and arrive at solutioning the product with the help of senior solution architects.
- Help in creation of user stories with regards to functionality to be achieved in each sprint.
- Create unit test of each modules assigned with proper end to end business understanding.
- Take ownership of the deliverable from development to deployment.
- 3 + years of development experience
- Perform development with a sound understanding of the business end goal.
- Good knowledge in Core Java, J2EE, Spring.
- Experience in working with Service oriented applications – SOAP / ReST
- Experience working with microservices based application with Springboot and working with opensource DB (Postgre) is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with unit level and service level tests essential, continuous integration exposure is a plus
- Working experience in Agile development methodology.
- Good awareness of the hospitality business domain is a plus
- Behavioural aspect: Perform development with a sound understanding of the business end goal and takes ownership of the deliverable from development to deployment with a sound understanding the requirements, design
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Passion for automation and optimization, as well as to develop tools with reusability and productivity improvements
Walk in Details:
Interview Date :30-Mar-2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Venue : IBS Software Pvt Ltd, 5th Floor, C-Block Nila Building, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum