We are looking for Project Managers with 10+ years experience in Software/IT industry and 5+ years Project Management experience.
NB:- Immediate joiners preferred
Ideal candidates should have the following:-
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- 10+ Years in Software/IT Industry Experience
- Finance or Banking or Retail or Enterprise domain Experience
- Advanced project management knowledge (plan development; scheduling methodology; project metrics gathering, analyzing, and reporting)
- Risk and issue assessment and quantification methodologies
- Cost/benefit analysis and alternatives identification
- Possesses a working knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience in Project Management framework-PMP, CSM or similar Agile certification
- Matrix managing a diverse team consisting of business analysts, developers, and QA with excellent facilitation skills, Background of Banking projects
- Experience managing projects with high level of value ($1M – $2M)
- Excellent command over English
- Qualifications: BTech/MSc (Computer Eng/Electronics) & MBA(nice to have)
Walk in Details :
- Venue:- Cycloides Technologies, 8th floor, Yamuna Building, Technopark Phase 3
- Date:- 4 and 5 April 2019 (Thursday and Friday)
- Time:- 10 am to 5 pm
Walk-In Entry Pass
Candidates are requested to apply for an entry Pass to Technopark Campus to attend the Walk-In interview through mobile app/ web browser. Once the pass is applied, an URL will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number/ e-mail id for generating their entry pass. Candidates have to generate their pass from the URL and show the softcopy at the Entrance Gate.
Candidates who do not have access to a smartphone can print their hardcopy of the entry pass on the scheduled date of the interview from the self-operating kiosk available at the reception by entering OTP number received on their number or email.
Website URL: vms.technopark.org
Note: Original certificates will be verified at the Entry Gate for the Walk-In interview entry.