Perfomatix is looking out for creative and avid problem-solving candidates with classical and novel techniques to deliver advanced solutions, to start a challenging career with us. The ideal candidate would be an aspiring tech enthusiastic champ who own the guts to solve the hurdles from the grassroot level and have the confidence to bring innovation in the cutting edge technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be collaborating with peers and seniors both within the team and across the organization to define and implement new capabilities. One should apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software. You would also work with project managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time.
What skills You come With:
- Thrive to learn, adopt and explore new technologies
- Interest in building mobile / web applications
- Quick learner, tech savvy and clear with career aspirations
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical power & good in time management
Other good things that we look in you:
- B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science & IT Background or MCA
- Broad and deep understanding of programming languages
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, OS Concepts and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time.
- Candidates who attended interviews with us for the last 4-6 months for the same position will not be eligible to attend the drive.
Qualification: B tech/B.E/MCA (only 2017 & 2018 graduates will be eligible)
Walk in Details :
Walk-in Venue: Perfomatix Solutions, Ground Floor, Carnival Technopark, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum.
Date: 05 January 2019
Time : 10.00 AM to 03.00 PM
More freshers Openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com