- Support the acquisition of new customers by setting up and configuring various customer profiles and available features.
- Utilize tools and techniques to give our product and Clients timely and quality service.
- Should be able to review Business cases, to identify problems and propose recommendations/solutions and eventual contribution to L&D.
- Provide input and assist the development and testing teams in performing requirements analysis to improve existing tools for tagging and customer management.
- You are expected to be a Subject Matter Expert on our Product line ups.
- Root Cause Analysis to be performed on various case studies which would be used for enhancing the client experience of using our product.
- Co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Take ownership on the Support tasks assigned.
- Actively involve in implementation, backup and roll-back plans.
- Engage in client quality checks and audits.
- Follow proper reporting & escalation procedures as deemed necessary.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have Eye for Details over subject matters.
- Must be highly organized and meticulous.
- Customer Service knowledge.
- Should possess good analytical skills.
- BCA/Bsc IT /Bsc -Computers Science/B Tech/MBA
- Experience in Support Activities or related functions will be an added advantage.
Walk-in: 19th June 2019, Wednesday
Time: 9:00am – 11:30am /2:30pm – 4:00pm
Venue: Binary Fountain, L4, Ground Floor (Level -1), Tejaswini, Technopark Phase I, Trivandrum, Kerala 695581
*Freshers and experienced can attend.
More freshers Openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com