- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Acquire and author/re-author OEM-specific repair/troubleshooting procedures.
- Preparation of service/repair manuals, troubleshooting manuals and other supporting documents to communicate complex technical information related to Cars/Trucks.
- Standardize the content as per guidelines.
- Ensure content is technically correct and is usable by technicians/end users.
- Lead technical conference calls with overseas customers and remotely co-ordinate and work with team mates at multiple locations.
- Write DIY (Do-It-Yourself) procedures and suggest solutions to the technical queries.
- Work diligently so as to complete assignments within due time frame.
- Follow the standardized process and suggest ameliorations.
- B.Tech Mechanical or Automobile discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Walk in Details:
- Venue : Aptara Learninig Pvt Ltd, 7th Floor, Carnival Technopark building, Technopark campus, Trivandrum
- Date:- 5th Feb 2019 to 8th Feb 2019
- Time :- 10 am to 5 pm