Experience Required :
- 8-10 years’ QA experience with good Automation skills (creating/writing automated test scripts, not just running automated tools)
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium using C# is a must
- Ready to travel onsite for Long Term is a must.
- Deep understanding of software QA tools, methodologies, processes and technologies.
- Experience in utilizing and managing software QA tools, systems/software and processes to identify performance gaps, develop useful solutions and analyze results to determine corrective action and increase QA performance as preferred
- Experience with Agile process and scaled agile (preferred)
- Experience with Appium, Seetest and other mobile platforms.
- Ability to create innovative solutions / frameworks for new automation efforts
- Experience with customizing Automation frameworks
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and performance analysis skill with experience in handling software QA issues including automated testing processes.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt quickly in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to manage multiple testing objectives simultaneously.
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot and/or resolve, including escalation, of complex issues.
- Excellent analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- Ability to display professionalism always.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Worked on automation scripting and framework modification for enabling the automation execution for next generation insurance platform.
- Impact Analysis, Estimation, Coding and testing using Selenium, C#
- Work with business analyst to determine feasibility of requirements and for resolving production issues
- Ability to understand business use cases and convert them in automated scripts.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop and execute tests for new applications, products and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
- Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Developers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues.
- Experience working in off shore / On shore model and ability to train and mentor off shore/ junior resources as required.
- Experience with Agile practices and implementing automation in agile process with sprint synchronization.
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases.
- Perform software configurations and deployments to manage testing system for successful testing results.
- Manage testing to project timelines, and provide testing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns.
- Ensure High Quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results.
- Become a subject matter expert on existing and new features ensuring you can fully test, review logs for troubleshooting and create new and update existing test cases.
- Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to have a better coverage of the feature.
- Recommends options for improvements on current software QA processes and tools
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Experience with implementing automation in CI/CD process.
- Development experience in C# is must & Java preferred.
- Btech/MCA/BSC CS/IT
If this requirement match with your current role then kindly walk-in between 13th to 15th Feb 2019
- Selenium,C# & CRM exp preferred
Walk in Details :
- Venue: Testhouse India Pvt Ltd, 3rd Floor, Nila Building, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum
- Time : – 10.30 AM to 1.30 AM & 3.00 PM to 4.30 PM
- Walk-in Dates: 13th Feb, 14th Feb & 15thFeb 2019