Brief description :
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating html design for websites and web applications. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
* Conceptualising creative ideas with clients.
* Testing and improving the design of the website and web applications.
* Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
* Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
* Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
* Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
* Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
* Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
* Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
* Excellent visual design skills.
* Creative and open to new ideas.
* Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
* Excellent communication skills.
Application must contain the following information in the email content
Experience : 2+ Years
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :