- Produce content using our CMS in a timely manner, while maintaining existing content and media.
- Provide quality assurance for all newly published or recently updated content and help conduct regular audits of older content and media to ensure consistency in formatting, and SEO best practices.
- Identify and effectively communicate content and site issues with technical and non-technical stakeholders team members, while helping to coordinate across teams to find solutions.
- Conduct testing on new features or fixes before and after deployment to production environment.
- Manage special content initiatives on an as-needed basis.
- Contribute to documentation and improving processes relating to content production.
- Assist in on boarding and training new team members on the CMS by helping to develop a series of trainings and documentation.
- Assist in managing and maintaining an asset system for content and media tracking.
- Some experience with website content migration, preferably from Drupal to Word Press.
- 5 years of experience with digital content production
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience producing and updating content, media, and metadata in CMS software applications such as WordPress and Drupal
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to express ideas and raise flags clearly and on time. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Experience in creating and maintaining an asset management system for content and media
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires adapting to changing priorities and multi-tasking.
We need 2 resources who are available to work 10-6 PM PST ( US timing)
Send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period if any
Immediate joinne will be prefered.