Job Description :
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
- Skills: Windows Server, Windows Admin, Active Directory, Database servers
- Industry: IT/ Computers – Hardware
- Remote management of Windows systems located in various datacenters across the world
- Level2/Level 3 Windows systems administration
- Recovering incidents, implementing changes, participate in strategic projects
- System upgrades such as firmware, OS, application, and security patch evaluation and deployment
- Providing support and assisting other groups in problem resolution.
- Communicate status updates on incident resolution, Change execution and projects as appropriate.
- Extensive (4+ years L3/L2) Windows systems administration experience.
- Windows server OS knowledge: Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Quick Troubleshooting & Optimisation of Server for optimal performance.
- Hands on experience in working on cloud platforms like AWS,Azure,Google Cloud etc
- Good Understanding with Active Directory and MS SQL Administration
- Good Understanding of Amazon Cloud Servers with RDS knowledge
Please note that resources may need to work in US business hours Monday – Friday. Please send across your Current, Expected CTCs and Notice Period
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: