Work Location : Revyrie Global, Thejaswini, Technopark, Trivandrum
• Minimum 2+ years of experience is mandatory.
• Contribute to different projects, either independently or with your team.
• Stay continuously updated on latest technology and best practices of implementation.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping to formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
• Understanding of web services technologies and standards such as HTTPS, WSDL, and XSD.
• Ability to concert a design document into working user interface with no loss in fidelity.
• Experience with responsive and reactive design.
• Experience with modern frontend development workflows.
• Experience with plugins/components from scratch.
Kindly mention job code in the Subject line WP/2021.
Other info requested : Notice period, CTC and Expected salary.
Email : email@example.com