Brief description :
- Closely work with the marketing team to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- 2+ Experienced WordPress developer with a proven track record of managing beautiful and performant wordpress sites
- Strong knowledge in WordPress and hands on experience in WordPress plugin and theme development / customization.
- Experienced in responsive web design in WordPress and have published and maintained sites in wpengine
- Experience developing custom plugins in WordPress is a plus
- Database management: SQL, MySQL
- Experienced in version controlling using git
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Good communication skills.
Email : email@example.com